查看: 101|回复: 0

暗黑地牢1 开场汉英对照

[复制链接]

1

主题

5

帖子

7

积分

新手上路

Rank: 1

积分
7
发表于 2023-4-10 20:11:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Ruin has come to our family.
我们的家族没落了。
You remember our venerable house, opulent and imperial.
你是否还记得我们古老深沉的大宅,是如此富贵而庄严。
Gazing proudly from its stoic perch above the moor.
它高傲地纹丝不动、 巍然耸立在那旷野之上。
I lived all my years in that ancient, rumor-shadowed manor.
我在那个古老的,被谣言阴影 包围的宅邸中度过了一生。
Fattened by decadence and luxury.
尽享那奢华与糜烂的生活后,
And yet, I began to tire of conventional extravagance.
我厌倦了那几乎一成不变的灯红酒绿。
Singular, unsettling tales suggested the mansion itself was a gateway to some fabulous and unnamable power.
这时,有奇特而令人不安的 传言,暗示了庄园本身可能是通往某个不可名状、难以置信力量的大门。
With relic and ritual, I bent every effort towards the excavation and recovery of those long-buried secrets, exhausting what remained of our family fortune on swarthy workmen and sturdy shovels.
运用遗物和仪式,我耗尽全力去发掘和复原那些埋藏已久的秘密,将我们每一分家族的财富花在黝黑的工人与结实的铁锹上。
At last, in the saltsoaked crags beneath the lowest foundations we unearthed that damnableportal of antediluvian evil.
最后,在最下层的地基下浸着盐的岩层之中我们出土了那可恶的传送门和远古的邪恶。
Our every step unsettled the ancient earth but we were in a realm of death and madness!
我们的脚步声惊扰了那远古的土地,但此时此刻我们陷入了那死亡与癫狂的领域之中!
In the end, I alone fled laughing and wailing through those blackened arcades of antiquity.
最终,仅我独自一人一路哭嚎着狂奔穿过那些逐渐变暗的远古拱廊,
Until consciousness failed me.
直到我最终失去了意识。
You remember our venerable house, opulent and imperial.
你是否还记得我们古老深沉的大宅,富贵而庄严。
It is a festering abomination!
它其实是一个不断溃烂着的、令人憎惧之物!
I beg you, return home, claim your birthright, and deliver our family from the ravenous clutching shadows of the Darkest Dungeon.
我求求你,回家吧,索取你的继承权,将我们的家族解救于那贪婪吞噬着我们的魔影,最黑暗的地牢。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表